25/03/2008

SUNSHiNE


‘ SUNSHiNE ! ’ ‘Cause it’s springtime, There’s Cherry blossoms, and spring fever. and sunshine. So check out this 18 k gold pendant. It is made with two colors of gold, yellow and white, it is set with 4 lovely 5 point diamonds. The face was sculpted by me and then made using the lost wax method of casting. After I finished the metal face, I did design sketches and then gave the face, and the diamonds, to my friend Karen Morrow. Karen has a laser welder and was kind enough to help me assemble this project. A little ray of sunshine, the harbinger of spring .

photo credit: Peter Lattimer
-Copy Cats are Dirty Rats

1 comment:

Klovn said...

Well well the reason i am here is because, I call the cat we have here at home exactly as your name here... funny funny
take care :)