09/08/2012

Hang On Strong And Carry On


When you’ve got a dream, plan to hang on. Hang on strong and work to see it happen. This goblin I have made in bronze can hold up a jewelers file all by himself. He can hang on and hold it up all day long, every day and not get tired. I pray that I can do this, to hold on to my dreams and plans, to see them realized and live a larger life. I hope that you can too. Work hard and focus, deal with things all at once if possible, or a little at a time if necessary. Don't let it slip through your fingers, work hard and be happy. I believe in you I hope that you do too.

Photo Credit: Michelle Sproule

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS ONE!!! Alecia

Sigrid Albert said...

That is so true, Robert, I so agree. I am trying to do that as well - spending 3 months in Berlin. I put a link to your blog on my recent blog post, I hope that's OK. If not, I will remove it, just let me know. Best, Sigrid

Robert Chaplin rca said...

Yes Sigrid,
Links are welcome.
Thank you :)