10/05/2008

The Kinder Gentler Knuckle Duster
















I'm no Angel and sometimes I find myself impecunious.
It usually seems though, that someone requires my services at these times, and once my friend Idar commissioned me to carve this bad ass skull ring. After I completed the master; Idar made a mould and finished one for his client in white gold, using black stones for the eyes. Afterwards Idar sent the mould to me and I made this one in rose gold. I've sold a few of these to really excellent people, I cast each ring on an individual basis and then carve and finish them by my hand. In this manner I can maintain the highest standards of quality, while providing original and beautiful work.

-Copy Cats are Dirty Rats























Photo Credit: Femke Van Delft

1 comment:

Hobo Divine said...

impecunious:

Didn't they use that word a lot on Good Times?

Mmmmmm
Just lookin' out of the window.
Watchin' the asphalt grow.
Thinkin' how it all looks hand-me-down.
Good Times, yeah, yeah Good Times

Keepin' your head above water
Makin' a wave when you can


Temporary lay offs. - Good Times.
Easy credit rip offs. - Good Times.
Scratchin’ and surviving. - Good Times.
Hangin in a chow line - Good Times.
Ain’t we lucky we got ‘em - Good Times.